base target='_blank'/> Coretan Seorang Budak Bawah Umur: That's Me !
-->

Sayang Kamoo !

Don't Click it

That's Me !

Assalamualaikumm !
Hey , hey ! Long time not see . Well ... i've been studying for weeks ! Because of examination right ? If i'm not studying , you think , i can answers all the question ? Hell no !Okk , Okk , Now we've run from the topic ! hehehehe ,  Okay it's about my life  Okay , nothing special about me , and you deserved to know me better . I'm just who i am , i love to being myself , and be the one who supposed to be , no one can replace me ! I'm just a small kid , ego , emo , spoiled , childlish , hyperactive , sleepy , caring , selfish # Sometimes , 
And always lost my brains xDD you treats me as well , i'll treat you more than that . Jz say hi , and i'll give you a smile . My blog , my OWN rules ! I'm not as beauty as you , And plzz RESPECT me ! I might be RUDE to people who dosen't know how to treat me nicely . Ask me nicely , and i will answer politely to you , If you give me damn , shit things ! i will return it to you ! No copy paste allowed here , so PLIZ , use ur brilliant brain that god gave to you . I'm fucking FREAK ! so pliz don't  judge me by the cover , fuck me ? Yeah i fuck you more than that ! So just get lost from my page . 
THANK YOU ! :)

0 Says That Imma Kaito's Girlfriend:

Post a Comment