base target='_blank'/> Coretan Seorang Budak Bawah Umur: Happy :)
-->

Sayang Kamoo !

Don't Click it

Happy :)

Assalamualaikumm !

Guys , guys ! there's something i wan't to tell you ! HAHA , it about HIM ! who else ? Hee ! Ohh ! I can't stop shouting right now ! Haha ! so excited lahh ! Oppa , Pliz look at me , Just look at me ! nothing else ! This is the first time i talking like this i did everything for him , but why he dosen't know ? At least , He know everything what i did to him . Thump , Thump , my heart is trembling . Again , and againnn i keep imagining thingss .. What should i do ? with my held high . I want to tell him !  , Saranghae Oppa ! Please don't laugh at me ! Please don't laugh at me ! I'm shy ~~ I'm telling him the truth . Oppareul Saranghae #EH , EH korea pulak ? =='
Oppa , for a momment , plizz hold on and listen to me Stop saying that i'm your's !
You don't know my heart , Erghh . #I'm talk to my self again =='
Hehehe , 

0 Says That Imma Kaito's Girlfriend:

Post a Comment