base target='_blank'/> Coretan Seorang Budak Bawah Umur: New !
-->

Sayang Kamoo !

Don't Click it

New !

Assalamualikum ^^,

Hey All , Did you notice something ? Oh yeah it's about my new blog ! Wahaha xD . You see , i change almost everything ! i change my background , and i replace it with my new templates , Hee ~ Then , i have my little monster , it's holding something like , HOME right ? Next , if you move the pointer to the tittle , it's goes liplapliplap kankankan !? HAHA . The third , i put LIKE button , so all of you can like it :) . Fourth , I have my own signature ! HAHAHA . Fifth , you can read other blog trough my blog , Hee ~
Sixth , I've replace my old favicon , to my NEW favicon ! Mwahahahahaha xDD . Seventh , if you move the pointer , it goes with bubble ! Heheehheeh ~ #Sound's like i'm getting child =='

0 Says That Imma Kaito's Girlfriend:

Post a Comment