base target='_blank'/> Coretan Seorang Budak Bawah Umur
-->

Sayang Kamoo !

Don't Click it

Assalamualaikum ,
Today , i felt mixed , and i dunno why ,
First , i feeling like LOVE , u want know why ? Okay the story begins here :)
you already know that imma school monitors , today my job is too keep
canteen peacefull ( kononnye ) then my conversation between me and my fren starttt ...

Nanie : Ohoho the people who i like is coming ..
Amy : whoo ? i want to knoww !
Nanie : Oh Noo ..
Amy : Plizz Nanie plizz .
Nanie : SHut Up , can ya ?
AMy : Okay Fine ~

that's all story bout my first LOVE :)

Second , SAD :(

i dunno why i'm sad , but suddenly i crying .
Badrina start too soothe me , but i felt more angry , i felt lost !
then , i start to ran , but someone has stopped me ,
lps tu saia tenang , the end . bahahaha

0 Says That Imma Kaito's Girlfriend:

Post a Comment