base target='_blank'/> Coretan Seorang Budak Bawah Umur: Exam's Resultt !
-->

Sayang Kamoo !

Don't Click it

Exam's Resultt !


Today is the worst day ever ! Wanna know why ? Heh , this is because my exam result is superduper disappointing ! If i know my result is going like this , I swear i do my best to get the best result . But what can i do , cause the exam week are ended . Later i gonna show you my exam result . Just stay tune kay .

#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
Kay , iklan dah habis , seperti yang dinanti nantikan ... JENGJENGJENGGG !

#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#

BM 1 : 93 %
Math : 90 %
Sains : 62 % ? -.-
PAI : 88 % 
Sirah Akhlak : 84 % ? -.-
BA : 73 % ? -.-
Sivik : 94 %

Kay , sumpah gila gila ney keh pelajar cemerlang ? Okay tak !






0 Says That Imma Kaito's Girlfriend:

Post a Comment