base target='_blank'/> Coretan Seorang Budak Bawah Umur: Damn ! Hate Shopping !
-->

Sayang Kamoo !

Don't Click it

Damn ! Hate Shopping !

Ehemm ..!
Assalamualaikum to all Teen !
Okay .. i wanna  tell ya somethin'
damn i hate it .. my kazen told me .. i have too accompanying herr ..
if it is other thing .. sure i can goo lahh ..!
but if you told me too accompanying you to go to the shopping comlpexx ..!
Fuck Off ! ta hingin aku ..!
the reason i don't like shopping isss ..!
First ! Waste Of Moneyy !
Buy a beautiful thinggss ? pfhhhtttt ! I know god love a beautiful thingss .>!<
i know , i have to go to da airport next week ..
should wearing a beautiful clothes ..!
yeaa ..! i can take it ..
but the most i hate iss .!
my kazen bought a comlicated scarf ..! Pftttt !
mcm ane lh aku na pkai ! nseb baik tgk gamba kak Nyna ..
pandai skit pkai .. hahaha !
tapi dia tade lh teruk sgt .. baik tu mmg baik hihi ^^

0 Says That Imma Kaito's Girlfriend:

Post a Comment